STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
This Statement of Privacy applies to the Back In Health website and governs data collection and usage. It explains how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website.
Back In Health may collect the following categories of information on our website:
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website, including pages visited, access times, and referring website addresses.
- Anonymous demographic information: Anonymous data which is not unique to you, such as your postcode, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites.
- Device and browser information: Technical information including your IP address, device type, its unique identifier, and browser you use to access our website.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number.
- Account Information: If you open an account, we will need to collect your username and a password and other information to necessary to open and access your account.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
Back In Health uses your data collected from our website to:
- Operate the website and deliver the services you request
- Provide support and troubleshoot problems
- Customise, measure, and improve our website and services
- Inform you about your account, products or services available from Back In Health and its affiliates
- Deliver targeted marketing to you
- Conduct research about your opinion of current services or potential new services
Back In Health does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Back In Health may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information is not transferred to the third party.
We may disclose personally identifying information about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data on your behalf.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies.
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Back In Health or a third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your personally identifying information in connection with the sale.
Cookies and related technologies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website.
We recognise how important your online privacy is to you. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads in general by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) opt-out site at www.aboutads.info and the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices.
Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out some data about your online activity may still be collected for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used for the purpose of targeted advertising.
Other company opt-outs may function differently.
Personally identifying information is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organisational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
Changes to this Statement
Back In Health will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback and the law. Back In Health encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Back In Health is protecting your information.
Back In Health welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Back In Health has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.